Nitro PDF Reader – a program to read documents in PDF. The program has a modern, very nice and quite user-friendly interface with support for tabs, includes several viewing of documents integrated into the browser and quickly processes PDF-documents. Among the additional features available tool to convert text and image files to PDF, as well as tools to extract text and images from documents. In addition, there is a set of tools to insert into documents comments, annotations, text and markers.
Key features of Nitro PDF Reader:
- High-speed data processing and create PDF-documents.
- Multiple modes of viewing documents.
- The presence of plug-ins to view the PDF in the browser Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Display thumbnails of PDF-documents in Windows Explorer.
- Support for transparency in PDF-files and standard XFA.
- Low consumption of system resources.
- Availability of tools to extract text and images from PDF-documents.
- Convert text documents and image files to PDF and vice versa.
- Availability of tools to insert into documents comments, annotations, text and markers.
- Support for “hot” keys.
Changes in 22.214.171.124:
Remember Last Location initiates Open and Save dialogues in the directory you were last working in
Google Search is available for words that are highlighted in the web browser plugin through the right click context menu
Unused fonts are now removed from PDF documents during creation
Enable IE plugin easily through Help > Support Tools, when Nitro Pro is installed
Subset fonts are now marked within PDF documents passing online validation systems
Significant rendering improvements
Significant stability improvements
Nitro Creator freezes host application when the user has insufficient privileges to access the virtual printer